Filtration is a critical step in phosphate ester maintenance. The Opti-Dri Ion Exchange Filters use a proprietary technology the removes all forms of phosphate ester degradation products. In addition to all types of acids, and the absorption media removes phenolic alcohols which are responsible for varnish formation in EHC systems.
The technology does not leach metals into the fluid, as experienced with other acid scavenging medias. In fact, it will eradicate dissolved metals left behind from using Fuller’s Earth or Selexsorb filters.
Opti-Dri Ion Exchange Filters are a robust design with sizes to fit into the OEM housings of your EHC systems.
Barry Sibul Company’s mission is to maintain your phosphate ester fluid in peak condition for as long as possible; even for the life of your plant.
Unlike other acid scavenging medias,Opti-Dri Ion Exchange Filters:
• Absorb both strong and weak acids
• Removes phenolic alcohols which when oxidized cause varnish deposits and valve sticking.
• Removes dissolved metals and metallic soaps left behind from other acid scavenging medias.
• Extremely high acid capacity. Over 10X the performance of fuller’s earth and a 50% increase over competitive ion exchange filters.
• Rapid reduction of all types of acids and alcohols.
• Low water content eliminating concerns of water release into the phosphate ester.
• Longest filter life on the market reducing maintenance costs
• Solves all performance problems associated with degraded phosphate ester fluids, such as valve sticking and premature filter plugging.
• Transforms the fluid into a fill-for-life chemistry, allowing years of trouble-free service.